Garvin’s Divine Dog Training
In Tucson Since 1980
How to Train Your Dog
All Breeds ● All Ages ● All Phases of Obedience Training
• On-leash behavior issues around people and other dogs.
• Inappropriate levels of aggression.
• Housebreaking ● Chewing ● Barking ● Fence Jumping
• Separation Anxiety and Containment Phobia
Karyn Can Turn Your World Around In Just ONE Lesson!!!
● During our first lesson together at your home, we will map out how to get you from where you are now to where you want to be.
● You will gain both the new insights you need, and the clarity to be successful!
● You walk away with your own personal “to do” list which will allow you to implement the information and take immediate action.
Having been a professional trainer for over 38 years and having provided no less than 40,000 private lessons during that time span, I’m confident that the solutions you receive will be life changing. (For Your Entire Life As Well)
My fee is $125.00 for the first hour and $50.00 for each additional 1/2 hr.
(The trip fee is $25.00)
Package discounts may also be available!
520 790-DOGS (3647)
Dogs Are Manageable … That’s the Key!!!
Most of my clients start out believing that the dog ought to change. Experience has taught me that this way of thinking only leads to disappointment, because it puts all of the responsibility for change solely on the dog. Rather than thinking the dog should know better, what my clients learn instead is how to train and manage their dog. You learn that you are in charge, and how to manage situations at hand. You learn how to be a great teacher and leader.
Obedience Training Gives You the Tools You Need to Manage Your Dog. It’s As Much About Teaching You … As It Is About Training Your Dog