Online 6-Week Group Class is targeted to begin in September.
Why an Online Group Class?
First … I want to create content in a manner that I will be able to share with a very large audience – an audience of interested dog owners, just like you. I want to have an impact on what dog owners are hearing and how other dog trainers are teaching. Most important, I want to save dogs’ lives.
I know that I will never be able to have that kind of impact if I continue doing what I’ve done all along … working with each dog’s family, one family at a time.
Second … It’s about saving you money. Group coaching online as well as books, videos and webinars will allow me to share this specialty training information at a price most people can afford.
Would You Like to Join?
I’m looking for a new breed of dog owner as I develop this program.
- Would you be interested in joining during this initial pilot program and helping to shape the direction of the course?
- Are YOU internet savvy enough to enjoy participating in an online Zoom meeting?
- Most important … Are you of the same mind-set?
The first six-week course will take place during a live Zoom meeting.
There will be a maximum of 6 different households attending. “Household” could mean 1 or 2 dog owners as well as their dog. It would be very sweet to have dogs standing by so everyone can see and get to know each other.
What’s being taught?
The curriculum will include important information that I feel every dog owner needs to know, information that is not being taught anywhere else. Once again, this is my legacy course.
The way each class will work:
- There is a scheduled meeting time that you don’t want to miss. The presentation will be recorded so you could view the class at a different time as well.
- I will present the information for that session.
- At the end of the session I will open it up for discussion. A question and answer period. This is where things get juicy!
Note: Respecting everyone’s privacy, the question and answer period will not be recorded or distributed.
- The entire class will last a minimum of 1 hour, but I will stay online until all the questions are answered pertaining to the information for that session.
The Fee for this pilot course, while it is being developed, is only $200.00.
There is also a Money Back Guarantee … If for any reason you did not find the course material informative, original, and engaging just let me know for a full refund.
This is also an opportunity for you to help me develop my legacy course:
“Divine Dog” Training: THE INTEGRATED APPROACH.
I will provide you with more details later if you are interested in participating.