First Hour: $125
Each Additional ½ Hour: $50
Trip Fee: $25
Karyn will allow for at least 1½ hours in her schedule for your initial sessions. At some homes, initial sessions can turn into mini seminars by the time Karyn answers all of your questions and addresses all of your concerns. Once again, each additional ½ hour is an additional $50
(Discounted Training Packages May be Available)
Many of Karyn’s clients who call in for the first time need help with training, and they need it now. They know what their issues are and what they want to focus on. Or, you may be someone who has no idea how to turn your situation around but you do know that you want assistance in doing so. Either way, the advantage to beginning with a private training is that you will receive the specific answers, insights and solutions you need.
- Private lessons are scheduled at your home and at your convenience on either a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Daytime and evening appointments are available.
- Please include family members that you want be involved in the training process, as well as any additional dogs that may play a role or need additional training. Now is the time for Karyn to meet everyone (including dogs) that you want involved.
- Experience Karyn’s one-on-one coaching, and see what she means when she says that dog training is as much about teaching you as it is about training your dog.
Step One: Getting Scheduled
- You may want to begin by filling in the opt-in box on this page. Karyn will receive your email and contact information directly.
- You are also welcome to call the office and leave your message.
Garvin’s “Divine Dog” Training
520 790-DOGS (3647)