Puppies Are As Precious
As Their Early Weeks of Learning!
Puppy Training Program
- Start When Your Dog is as Young as 7 to 8 Weeks:
There is no better way to bond with your puppy than to let them know from the beginning that they can rely on you for direction. Knowing how to communicate clearly is the key.
- Avoid Problems Later:
There are a whole host of behavior management issues that find their roots in the early weeks of a puppy’s life, from 7 to 14 weeks of age. This is the best age to focus on …
- How To Avoid Destructive Chewing Later
- How To Avoid Teaching Your Dog To Want To Run Away
- Etc. Etc.
IF YOU WAIT to begin training until your puppy has had all of their shots, you may also have to undo what they have learned.
An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure!!!
- Get a Jump Start on Training Right:
The Puppy Training Program will answer all of your questions on “What are the right things to do when raising a puppy?” Karyn Garvin will put you at ease with common sense advice that makes sense and feels right. She is there to help you sort through the conflicting information you may have heard. Plus she will get you started with puppy obedience training exercises.
- Avoid Exposure to Puppy Viruses:
By taking advantage of private lessons, you don’t have to lose time because your puppy has not had all of its shots.
All By Starting Now With Private Lessons
It Is As Much About Teaching You, As it is About Training Your Dog
Step One: Getting Scheduled
- You may want to begin by filling in the opt-in box on this page. Karyn will receive your email and contact information directly.